Wednesday, August 11, 2010

New Directions

Now that I've relocated to a new part of the world it is time to introduce a few changes to the blog. I still plan to continue to post my thoughts and observations on matters related to leadership and talent management. In addition, I will also broaden my focus to two new areas:

* Reflections on leadership that take into account the Asian context and perspective. I hope to soak up much new insight and learning relevant to this topic while based in the region.

* A point of view on leadership as it relates to CIOs. For the last year and a half, I have been working with a group of co-authors on a book that captures the critical leadership skills for success as a CIO. The book will come out this Fall and I look forward to sharing some related observations here. Here's a hint - the best CIOs are not necessarily those with the greatest technology savvy or even business acumen. There is a separate set of skills that differentiates them.

That's it for now. Stay tuned for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment